Encouraged Prayer For Healing

 Dear Lord,

I come to You over my prayer life right now. 



I know that I have been lax and have been so distracted lately. I want to renew my commitment to spending time with You every day and to jumpstart my prayer life again. 

But I’m scared that I will become distracted and fail like so many other times. 

I pray that You will renew a passion in me for this part of my life. 

I pray that I will have a fresh, laser-like focus on spending time with You and in praying for others. 

Help me to recognize the stirring in my heart when someone needs spontaneous prayer. 

Help me to recognize when it’s You that wakes me up in the middle of the night to be a ‘watchman’ and to have the clarity to hear your voice.


In Your Name, I pray,

Amen✝️✝️✝️πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»


πŸ”΄  if You Like My Faith Content ✝️

You Can Support My Work πŸ’œ

Buy Me A Coffee  ♥️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Become the Best Version of Yourself by Raising Your Vibration

MYSTERY ITEM With The Power To Rewrite Your Destiny